Sponsors >> How to become a sponsor
WildlifeSAIL has developed an exciting sponsorship program, with sponsorship packages listed below. These packages set guidelines for the type of sponsorship programs that are available. However, WildlifeSAIL recognizes that every company is unique, and is confident that by working together, a partnership may be forged that is flexible and customized to the sponsor's needs and marketing objectives.
For more information on sponsorship support, please email WildlifeSAIL at i_n_f_o_@_w_i_l_d_l_i_f_e_s_a_i_l_._o_r_g (Please remove underscores when emailing us. They have been added here to prevent spam.)
NOTE: Sponsors are listed from top to bottom by their level of support to the WildlifeSAIL project.
Gold Sponsor Package (corporate)
Silver Sponsor Package (corporate)
Supplier Sponsor Package
Explorer Sponsor Packages (individual)
Gold Sponsor Package (marketing/exposure package):
Two Gold Sponsor Packages are available.
The Gold Sponsor will be considered the priority sponsor to whom the premier marketing exposure positions will be granted. The Gold Package is tailored to fit the sponsor's specific unique needs. These premier positions include:
Back to top
- Large Gold Sponsor logos/graphics on center of spinnaker, mainsail, jib, mast and outboard sides of hulls
- Gold Sponsor logos/graphics on banners that are displayed on the WILDLIFE catamaran and at presentations
- Visible Gold Sponsor logos/graphics on all WildlifeSAIL promotional materials
- The WildlifeSAIL team will publicly credit the Gold Sponsor's support of the WildlifeSAIL project in interviews, publications, and promotional events.
- Gold Sponsor logos/graphics will be presented with a high level of visible exposure on the WildlifeSAIL.org website
- Gold Sponsor may photograph WILDLIFE catamaran and use WildlifeSAIL material and crew in promotional events.
Silver Sponsor Package (marketing/exposure package):
Multiple Silver Sponsor Packages are available.
Silver Sponsor Packages are custom packages that are specifically tailored to each Silver Sponsor's level of support and marketing exposure needs in the WildlifeSAIL project. Silver Sponsor marketing exposure positions include:
Back to top
- Silver Sponsor logos/graphics in selected positions along the foot of the main sail, along the hull gunnels, aft beam, and transoms
- Listing of Silver Sponsor in a supplementary sponsor page, supplemented in most WildlifeSAIL promotional materials
- Upon request of Silver Sponsor, on selected occasions, and as defined in the WildlifeSAIL/Silver-Sponsor contract, the WildlifeSAIL team will enthusiastically credit the Silver Sponsor's support of the WildlifeSAIL project
- All Silver Sponsor logos/graphics will be listed with a brief sponsor company description on the WildlifeSAIL website sponsor page
- Silver Sponsor may photograph WILDLIFE catamaran and use WildlifeSAIL material and crew in promotional events.
Supplier Sponsor Package (marketing/exposure package):
Multiple Supplier Sponsor Packages are available.
Showcase your products with WildlifeSAIL and on the circumnavigating-modern-cutting-edge WILDLIFE catamaran. WildlifeSAIL will highlight supplier's products and services with its highly visible marketability as a unique first-time project. Supplier Sponsor marketing exposure positions with the WildlifeSAIL project include:
Back to top
- Supplier Sponsor logos/graphics in selected positions along the foot of the main sail, along the hull gunnels, aft beam, and transoms
- Supplier Sponsor products and company information listed with a brief company description on the WildlifeSAIL website
- The WILDLIFE catamaran will attend various boat shows, races, and public events throughout the WildlifeSAIL project where the Supplier Sponsor Products will be heavily emphasized to the many visitors who will come aboard
- Depending on supplier product type, WildlifeSAIL recognizes that suppliers have unique marketing needs and looks forward to customizing exposure strategies to meet them.
Explorer Sponsor Packages (individual):
Explorer Sponsorship Packages are designed for different size charitable donors who want to give financial donations to the WildlifeSAIL project. Explorer Sponsors are vital in making the WildlifeSAIL project a success.
Back to top
- WildlifeSAIL is offering three (3) types of Explorer Sponsor packages:
- "Global Explorer" Sponsor Package (major donor)
- "Offshore Explorer" Sponsor Package (general donor)
- "Coastal Explorer" Sponsor Package (small donor)
- Each Explorer Sponsor will receive an official WildlifeSAIL T-shirt and Certificate for their support.
- Explorer Sponsors will be permanently listed on the WildlifeSAIL.org website, so that their support is visible to the world.
- Explorer Sponsors can view on the WildlifeSAIL.org website what their sponsorship money has helped support.
- Foundations and Corporate Charity Donors may also qualify to feature their logos/graphics on the WILDLIFE catamaran and WildlifeSAIL promotional material.